Joining our supply chain and forming succesful partnerships
Our supply chain plays a fundamental part in the successful delivery of our projects and services. To this end we feel it is important that we develop long term, sustainable partnerships with our supply chain to the mutual benefit of all.
We are always looking for suppliers and sub-contractors who share our values and can contribute to achieving our goals;
• To promote and practice the highest Health, Safety and Environmental standards
• To embrace our ‘Be a Zero Hero‘ culture (Zero harm, Zero defects, Zero Incidents, Zero lost time)
• To work with honesty and integrity
• Be ethical in their approach to all endeavours
• Be capable of exceeding our client’s expectations
• To show respect to the people we deal with
• To always, without compromise, promote best working practices
• Maintain communication in an honest and appropriate way
• To promote ethical and environmentally friendly attitudes in the way and how we work
• To challenge, communicate and control our aspirations and success
In return, we aim to provide an opportunity to be a part of some fantastic projects for fantastic clients, delivering projects on-time and within budget.
Supply chain opportunities: We are currently updating our supply chain register and looking for new suppliers.
If you are interested in working with Opus Technical Services please email: email@example.com with details of the services you offer.
A rigorous vetting procedure is carried out by our commercial and SHEQ departments before a new partner can be included on our list, giving our clients confidence that they are receiving the best service possible from all parts of the Opus Technical Services Group. These checks include:
• Documents, policies and evidence relating to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
• Financial stability and standing
• Insurance and trade references
• Technical capabilities
• Relevant experience
• Recommendation / framework supplier to client
• Membership of industry and professional bodies
• Qualifications and training
As part of our commitment to continual improvement, a series of performance audits is carried out on our supply chain over the life of each contract. This is followed up with post-project reviews by both commercial and operational teams.